XiuSabSher

XiuSabSher

Monday 31 March 2014

Casual & Simple JB trip


I am writing this entry via the Blogger App on my iPhone! Trying it out for the first time and while writing this, I am looking for jobs using my PC too. 
Ok, just wanted to have a simple entry about my JB trip yesterday with my bf, his mum, his bro and his bro's gf. 

His bro drove us all into JB and the traffic was smooth and we managed to reach the Japanese Restaurant "Nijumaru" for a yummy and affordable lunch. 


Their food is really nice and we ordered about 10 dishes to share. We were all so full when we left for KSL mall.
I didn't manage to take a photo of all the dishes because I wasn't sure I would blog about it. hehe =)

We went back to RCS Hair Studio because we still had 3 promotion vouchers and a member card for discount. My bf and his mum dyed and cut their hair while me and his bro just washed and trimmed ours. The total cost was about S$100 over so it's quite cheap but I felt that it was too expensive for mine because they only trimmed like super little! 

     (Kun waiting for the dye to set in)

                    (His final look)

(His mum's final look - I like this much more than her previous hairstyle but she's not used to it)
                (so cool in shades)

(This is me. I know it looks the same just that it's neater after they blowdry.)

After we were done, we went to watch Captain America: Winter Soldier! It was so nice and Steve Rogers is so handsome and strong! I also like Black Widow because she's so cool & Emily Vancamp took a small role but she's still cool! 

                    (Captain Kun?)

(just wanted to show the nice lighting decor on the ceiling but caught a candid shot of his bro and gf.. lol!)

We headed to have a nice dinner after the movie and had really NICE lala soup! I tell u it's really nice! And we also had another spicy pig organ soup and chicken and some lok lol with really really spicy chilli sauce. It was so spicy we kept sweating! 




   (this was my favorite lalalala soup!)

By the time we were driving back to Singapore, it was jam like siao... and we jammed for about 2 hours plus before we cleared both customs. Felt so tired in the car and played with my iPhone games throughout and STILL I couldn't break my Candy crush level! Urgh! 

Overall it was a good short trip and we had a fulfilling day. I gotta go back to eat the lala soup next time please!!!! 

(my tired face while waiting in the car to clear the jam)


                                                 Sher^^











No comments:

Post a Comment