XiuSabSher

XiuSabSher

Monday 24 March 2014

Steamboat Gathering at Xiuxiu's House

Yup, it's finally me blogging!! I bought a camera (A white Samsung EX2F) last Saturday for my trip and "showing off" time on Sunday. Hehe.. My two buddies said that it's my TURN to blog!

Enough of my camera, back to the gathering. We, three, happened to stay in the west at the moment so we decided to have a gathering before I go for my trip. (Actually, it's Xiuxiu whom wants to see my kids, not me! Lol..) I am sorry if I am flooding this post with lots of photos. We girls did take a lot of photos together!! So bear with me alright! :D

The moment my kids stepped out of the house, they shouted "Xiuzhen Jiejie!" I think they are more excited than me. 

   (They love taking the MRT train!!!!)

Anyway, it was sweet of Xiuxiu to come fetch us at the control station and we met her boyfriend too. We went to get SHARE milk tea and here we go to Xiuxiu's house. As usual, my kids will take their toys out to play! KIDS! Haha.. While waiting for Sher and her boyfriend to come, my boys had corn first because they say they are HUNGRY! Sher Jiejie,why you so long? Haha... :P

  (Javier sitting on Uncle Eugene's lap. He looks so happy! Haha..)

   (Jayden eating his favourite corn..)

   (Xiuxiu and I camwhore while waiting too!! Haha..)

Finally, Sher came and they bought more food (Add-ons). Yeahhhhhhh... Oh ya, we super love her cut chilli and minced garlic with soy sauce but it's super duper spicyyyyyyyyy(Tongue sticking out!!!). Thank you Sher for her effort!! :) The soup base for our steamboat was prepared with corn and spare ribs. Thank you Xiuxiu for preparing everything for us and thought for my kids too. Hehe..

   (Yeah.. Steamboat is readddyyyyyy! Let's dig in!!! Burp.., super nice can!)

And we went back to camwhore after food. Haha.. We just can't stop taking photossssss... 

   (Sher and moi!!!! ^^)

   (Sher, Xiu and Sab)

   (I don't know when this two girls took this photo.. Haha..)

   (Sher and Kun! <3)

We went to Xiuxiu's room and played with her LINE soft toys. Haha.. Poor soft toys.. I'm sorry, I can't remember their namessssss. I know that we looked abit childish but we don't care!!! :P

 
 

Another reason that brought us here is that we want to try out Xiuxiu's Babyliss PRO Perfect Curl Miracurl. It is really that good I tell you!! The curl is so nice and easy to use as well. With no styling spray to hold the curls, these curls even manage to last me for more than three hours. I can't bear to wash it off but I had to shower!!! Sher can't bear to shower as well because the curls will be gone too. We are both so tempted to buy the Miracurl now!! Look at the photos of the curls below!

   (Representing our stylist, Xiuxiu!!!!!! Haha...)

   (Sher admiring her curls while waiting for me.. Hehe..)

   (I'm done!! Look at how amazing Babyliss Miracurl is and my nice curled hair.. I'm missing it right now)

   (We are Xiuxiu's proud models.. Haha...)

   (Group photo time! We want to show how the amazing miracle curler looked like! Hehe..)

After this styling session, Sher had to leave for Kun's grandma's Biirthday celebration. Yup, my kids and I stayed for awhile and left too. It's been a long time since the three of us had meet up together and chat as I was not in Singapore for more than a year. I missed out alot while I was away and finally, I'm back to catch up with my two sweet friends. I had a great time with you all (Kun and Eugene included)!! I hope we will meet up soon. Alright, I will end here now. =D

Sabby <3









3 comments:

  1. Wah I want to click 'like' but don't have! hehe nice entry! Ok ma..u did well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha yeah! I wanted to like too! Good entry sab! :)

    ReplyDelete