XiuSabSher

XiuSabSher

Tuesday 18 March 2014

Skinlite V-Line Firming Treatment

Who doesn't want a slimmer V-line face?

I'm sure we have been looking for products to make our face slimmer and sharper although we can have that effect by simply taking a selfie from a higher angle.. lol~

I tried on this V-line firming treatment mask from SaSa at 3 for $2.90 (buy 2 get 1 free). 
Not too sure whether this promo is still on though. 


Step 1 is to apply the Lift and Firming Ampoule onto your V-line (there's usually enough for me to apply until the neck area and cheek area). 

Step 2 is to hook the V-line mask into your ears and try to keep the mask centralized because it's gonna stretch. 


I usually put it on for about 30-45 minutes because your ears will feel painful from the hook after too long.


I know I look retarded here, like I have injured myself. But the feeling is great because the mask holds your V-line so firmly.


So this is how I look after my 45 minutes of 'therapy' while watching my U.S. dramas...Happy~~ 

You can also try it because it's so convenient and cheap!

Sher^^

No comments:

Post a Comment