XiuSabSher

XiuSabSher

Wednesday 19 March 2014

The Sample Store

Hello!

Gonna blog my first post on this new blog! =D So here goes...

Am feeling very happy today coz I just received my pack of samples from The Sample Store! Came across this website a few years ago but have not gone round to exploring it until a few days ago and realized what i have missed out all these while!

So basically as what the name implies, The Sample Store gives out samples! FOR FREE! All you got to do is to pay a fixed handling fee of $5.99 and you can select up to 4 products for sampling. No delivery charges or any other hidden costs! SO GOOD RIGHT.



The packaging is so prettayyyy~~ I feel happy just looking at it! =D


This kind of thing, must camwhore abit. Pardon my oily face, I just got back after a full day of work!

Let us look at the insides of my beautiful parcel now!


All bubble-wrapped! =)

The 4 items which I chose were :

- Itoh Low Molecular Collagen Powder (Qty:1)
- Bio-essence Bird's Nest Nutri-Collagen & Whitening Sleeping Mask (Qty:5)
- Bio-essence Radiant Youth Essence (Qty:4)
- Rachel K CC Cream (Qty:5)





Reviews on these items next time! So not bad right, less than $6 and I get to try so many different products! Will not waste my hard-earned money too if the product is not suitable for my skin!

Alright, I'm gonna try out the Bird's Nest Sleeping Mask and go to sleep. Goodnight!


Love,
Xiu~





1 comment:

  1. We can also comment on each other's posts right? LOL~

    I haven't heard of The Sample Store before eh.. ~ The collagen powder drink only 1 ar?
    Let me know if the Rachel K CC cream is good! -- Sher^^

    ReplyDelete